**SEE ALSO: “What do we wear to the game?” for more information about our REQUIRED UNIFORM for entering the stadium/sitting in the MCA seating block.
Marching over to the stadium:
- After Skull Session (baseball stadium), we line up in a block on the baseball field directly behind Chiefs (MCA members only, not guests; see below for entry/seating for our guests).
- We follow the Chiefs through the back gate of the baseball complex and over to the stadium.
PLEASE NOTE: Our MCA block must stay directly behind the Chiefs to keep the path to the stadium clear.
Entering the stadium:
- We go through the gate right behind the Chiefs.
- Once inside the stadium, we DO NOT follow the Chiefs to their section.
- A route to our seating block will be clearly marked.
MCA Seating Block:
- Our seating block will probably be Section 118, two sections to the right of Chiefs, but the Seminole ticket Office may change this - will update ASAP.
- We will go to the rows marked for our instrument sections and be seated.
- This allows everyone to be seated quickly so we don’t waste time standing in the aisles before Pre-Game.
- After we are seated, we can move around as space allows.
- Look for Section 118 on this Doak Campbell Stadium Section Map:
PLEASE NOTE: Our guests cannot sit in the FSUMCA seating block.
Was this helpful?